Renee Ashland is dedicated to protecting your privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and procedures pertaining to your personal information, and how we will treat it.
This policy will explain:
- What information we collect and how we use that information
- Our commitment to your privacy
- Questions regarding our policy
- Changes to our policy
What information we collect and how we use that information
Our website is designed in a manner that allows you to browse it without providing any personal information. However, we may collect, use, and disclose personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to submit or otherwise disclose to us, including information received by mail, telephone, fax, or electronically for any of the following reasons:
- To contact you in response to your questions or comments;
- To contact you with relevant information, such as newsletters, research, and invitations;
- To contact you when necessary;
- For the purpose of which you voluntarily submitted your information;
- To our vendors that provide hosting and other essential services for the operation of this website;
- To provide us with metrics, such as, traffic to our website, and the resources that have been accessed;
- For legitimate business purposes; and
- If required by law, regulation, or as requested by government authorities.
Our commitment to your privacy
Your privacy is important to us, as well as, preserving your trust and confidence in our firm. We employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of your personal information. Regrettably, no information that is transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, any information you transmit to us or provide online will be done at your own risk. We will do our best to protect any information you provide to us, and engage in reasonable efforts to ensure the security of your information.
No part of our website is in place to attract anyone under the age of 13. We do not direct our website to children, and individuals under the age of 18 should consult with their parent or guardian before accessing this website. This website is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation, but may be deemed to be an “Advertisement” in certain jurisdictions.
Questions regarding our policy
Changes to our policy
Updated: July 4, 2014